Thursday, March 29, 2007

Finish Delete, Edit and RSS feed functions

After finishing the mid-term in Computer Graphics, resume the programming on my FYP.
The edit items function have been finished. by resolving the IsPostBack problem, the TextBox.Text can return the user's modified text/value back to the server for modification and/or update the bookmark.
On the other hand, the delete function has been implemented and user now can delete his own bookmark without affecting other's share on the same bookmark.
May I like to take the opportunities to thanks my friend, Manfred who helps me to overcome the problem on implementing and debug on the RSS.NET enhancement on my project. With the RSS support, user can submit the RSS 2.0 standard feeds and read the contents with their RSS feed reader. Once and again, thank you Manfred!

powered by performancing firefox

No comments: